Sun, Oct 25 | 420 Main St
October 25 INDOOR Worship
Morning Prayer in the church, also offered through car radios in our parking lot.
This will open for registration the Monday before the service at 9 AM
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2020, 9:30 AM
420 Main St, 420 Main St, Dallas, PA 18612, USA
About the Event
Morning Prayer is offered on Sunday monrings at 9:30 AM. The health and safety of everyone is our primary concern. In that regard, and in conjunction with the diocesan guidelines, the following are in place for indoor worship:
- If you are under the weather, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with a suspected or confirmed case, please do not attend indoor worship. We encourage you to worship from home.
- A maximum of 25 people can be present.
- Preregistration is required of EVERYONE (with the exception of clergy and the assigned lector for that day) who will be in the church building. This includes vestry members, counters, altar guild, etc, anyone who will be present. If you register, but cannot come, please contact Jenn Martin (text or call) at 570-406-5387, so that your spot can be opened up to another.
- Once we reach our maximum capacity you can be placed on a waiting list through our online registration form, if you chose.
- You will be required to check in at the registration table when you arrive.
- Bulletins and the offering plate will be available at the registration table.
- Enter only through the main church door in the front of the church.
- A mask or face covering, that covers both your nose and mouth, must be worn at all times.
- Only pews marked with a number will be available for seating.
- An usher will seat you when you arrive, please do not move around within the church.
- The restrooms in the lobby will be open and available for use.
- The service will be printed in the bulletin, no books will be used.
- Following the recession of the clergy, the congregation will be dismissed and communion will be distributed on the way out of the church. Please take the wafer with you and consume in your car.